i’m that friend that has to walk behind the others when the sidewalk doesn’t fit a group of three
I think about this post a lot
- Having emotions is seen as weakness
- Admitting weakness is seen as an even greater weakness
- Being called a sexual deviant or a pervert because you were expressing your sexuality
- A girl beating you in any physical competition makes you inferior
- Being superficial makes you a pig but a woman being superficial is fine
- Makeup isn't even an option
- Not living up to the insanely unrealistic ideal of manhood automatically makes you gay
- Being gay is seen as weak
- You can't control the size of your "manhood"
- You can't report sexual assaults because being a male victim is worse than being the rapist
- No male specific support groups or movements
- Unequal parental rights
- Extreme feminists treating you less than human
- Women can blame all men or say they are all the same but if a man blames women they're sexist pigs
- People dismissing your problems automatically because the universe is obviously rigged in your favour in every scenario imaginable
- No one will read this past the title
“I guess your grades are more important to you than your morals are,” my English teacher spits out, lecturing our class about cheating that’s been going on in the school.
My classmates and I exchange glances. Well, yeah, we all seem to be thinking together. Isn’t that what they’ve been showing us since middle school?
and our mental and physical health.